Covered Pergolas Installed by TEMO Provide a New Outdoor Living Experience
TEMO’s covered pergolas are the perfect investment for homeowners who wish to enhance the look of their outdoor living space but would like the option to protect themselves from rainy weather or powerful sunlight. Standard pergolas can add style to your backyard, and while they do provide some shade from the sun’s powerful UV rays, the protection you receive is limited. Patio covers offer complete protection from the elements, but with no option to open up the roof to enjoy sun on a nice day, you are stuck sitting in the shade. Covered pergolas combine the best of both products, allowing you to control the amount of sunshine or shade your outdoor space receives, so you can enjoy the outdoors at any time, rain or shine.
TEMO is one of the leading manufacturers of outdoor living products in the United States, and we build all of our products to last. That includes our covered pergolas, which are constructed from heavy-gauge aluminum for maximum strength. Additional features of our covered pergola include:
- Unique louvered roof panels that can be opened to create a pergola, and then closed when you want a solid patio cover
- Slow-motion motors that open and close the panels using a 500-lb push/pull force
- Roofing panels with large spans to allow a clear view when they’re open
- Extruded louvers made with a return lip that create a passageway for rainwater to flow
- Electrical raceways that allow you to keep the power cable out of view
- And more
In addition to being durable and efficient, our covered pergolas are beautiful structures that will add elegance to any backyard. Their columns come in three stunning styles inspired by Italian architecture: Venetian, Roma, and Florentine. What’s more, they can be installed over any outdoor space you like, whether you want to cover your outdoor kitchen, pool deck, or other space, and they’re backed by a limited lifetime transferrable warranty.
For more information about our covered pergolas, contact TEMO today.