TEMO Associates, Friends, Dealers and Customers,
The health and well-being of our associates, friends, TEMO Dealers, and their customers is our utmost priority. All of our TEMO Dealers have increased measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are doing everything that we can to provide you with a safe in-home or virtual consultation experience.
We understand that information is changing rapidly. We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) regarding the coronavirus and following guidelines from these agencies and our local health departments. In response, our TEMO Dealer sales representatives and installation specialists have received the following guidelines:
1. All sales representatives should have hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes in their sales kits and use them as appropriate in the home at your request.
2. Any sales representative displaying symptoms of fever, cough and difficulty breathing should not enter your home.
3. If you are uncomfortable with scheduling an in-home consultation, in many markets, virtual consultations are available upon request.
In addition, we are strongly urging our TEMO Dealers to leverage the guidance of local, state and US Government agencies as follows:
Practice Social Distancing & Avoid Large Gatherings:
Social distancing is a public health practice designed to reduce the likelihood of transmitting communicable disease by ensuring sufficient physical distance between individuals. It is recommended to keep a minimum distance of six feet or two arms lengths apart from others.
Practice Personal Health & Wellness:
As with all viruses, there are simple measures we must all take to lessen the risk of contracting or spreading them. The recommended steps are as follows:
1. Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently. Regularly clean your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
2. Avoid touching your face. Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth or any part of your face
3. Practice respiratory hygiene. Droplets spread viruses. Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
4. If you are sick, stay home. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early, and call your healthcare provider in advance.
5. Maintain social distancing. Maintain at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
6. Clean and disinfect frequently. Using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe, clean commonly touched objects and surfaces.
7. Follow your local health authority’s recommendation for using a face mask.
At TEMO we will continue to monitor the situation and will update our procedures as things change. We are open with limited staff and will continue to service our customers so they can service theirs. Thank you for your understanding and support during this time of uncertainty. We will keep you informed and provide further updates when we have them.