Add a Mechanical Pergola Cover from TEMO to Your Outdoor Living Area
A mechanical pergola cover from TEMO allows homeowners and their families to enjoy their backyards and other outdoor living spaces while remaining protected from the elements. Rain or shine, you can easily and conveniently control your pergola cover’s roofing panels at the touch of a button. This will operate an advanced slow-motion motor with a 500-lb push/pull force to open the panels to enjoy the sunshine or closing them to create a shaded area.
Since 1970, TEMO, has been the country’s leading manufacturer of outdoor living products, and we have gained extensive knowledge and experience in providing our customers with the highest quality products. For example, our mechanical pergola covers:
- Are made of extruded aluminum material, which is stronger than the wood, vinyl, and roll-formed aluminum used by other companies
- Are coated with our unique TEMKOR surfacing which resists cracking, chipping, fading, and denting to keep your pergola looking like new for years to come
- Channel the flow of rain water away from the structure with a return lip to limit the amount of post-rain dripping
- Are available in three Italian-inspired column design options – Roma, Venetian, and Florentine – to fit various architectural preferences
- Can come in either white or sandstone to blend seamlessly with your home
- Are backed by our Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty, allowing you to rest easy knowing that your investment is protected
To learn more about the benefits of a mechanical pergola cover, or any of the other exceptional outdoor living products we manufacture, contact TEMO today.