Install an Operable Pergola in Your Backyard and Enjoy the Outdoors in an Entirely New Way
An operable pergola provides the best of both worlds – it can function as a pergola and as a patio cover. Many outdoor living products only offer a partial solution to a problem. For example, a pergola offers limited, but not complete, shade. And, with a patio cover, you don’t have the option of opening the roof to enjoy more sunshine on a nice day. But, with an operable pergola, you can control the amount of shade or sunlight your patio receives. When the weather is beautiful, you can open the roofing panels using a motor to enjoy sunlight and clear views. And, when rainy weather threatens or the sunshine becomes too intense, you can simply close the panels to receive protection from the elements.
TEMO, one of the most popular and reputable outdoor living manufacturers in the United States, is proud to supply this adjustable and functional product for homeowners. A TEMO operable pergola features:
- A heavy-gauge extruded aluminum construction that will offer enhanced strength and durability
- A slow-motion motor that opens and closes the roofing panels easily using a 500-lb push/pull force
- Electrical raceways that hide the power cable, giving the structure a clean, streamlined appearance
- TEMKOR corbels capped at the ends of the rafters and beams to provide additional support
- Extruded louvers designed with a return lip to channel the flow of rainwater
- And more
Your operable pergola can be placed over patio furniture, a pool deck, an outdoor kitchen, or any other outdoor recreation space you desire. Best of all, it will come backed by our limited lifetime transferable warranty.
To learn more about adding an operable pergola to your home, contact TEMO today. We’ll be pleased to answer your questions.