A Pergola with a Cover from TEMO Can Enhance Your Lifestyle
If you’ve been looking for a pergola with a cover, turn to the experts at TEMO. Since 1970, we have been manufacturing beautiful outdoor living structures like our elegant pergolas. We carry two types of pergolas: traditional and operable. Our traditional pergolas, which come in garden arbor and free-standing styles, can transform the look of any backyard but provide limited protection from the elements. An operable pergola is motorized and allows you to adjust the amount of sunlight or shade your outdoor living area receives. With the touch of a button, you’ll have the ability to conveniently open the louvered roof and let the sun shine in. Then, when you want to a covered pergola, just press the button to close the roofing panels of our operable pergola, enabling you to enjoy spending time in your backyard even if it’s raining.
A TEMO operable pergola performs all the functions of a pergola with a cover, and it is built to last. Its heavy-gauge extruded aluminum construction provides maximum durability, and it’s covered by an impressive finish that won’t peel, crack, warp, rot, or become infested with pests. A few of the other beneficial features of our operable pergolas include:
- Strong columns in three beautiful styles inspired by Italy’s magnificent architecture: Roma, Venetian, and Florentine
- Large-span roofing panels that allow a clear view when open
- Rafters and beams that are capped at the ends with TEMKOR corbels for added beauty and strength
- Extruded louvers with a return lip which allows the flow of rainwater away from your outdoor living space
- Electrical raceways that hide the power cable for a sleek and stylish appearance
What’s more, your TEMO operable pergola will be backed by a limited lifetime transferrable warranty, so you can have peace of mind knowing your investment is protected.
To learn more about the benefits of having a pergola with a cover, contact TEMO today.